1. Your use of AboutMyProperty™ is conditioned on your acceptance of these terms and conditions. You acknowledge that Tailte Éireann may, without further notice to you, amend these terms and conditions, and you agree to be bound by those terms and conditions prevailing at the time you obtain property assessment data from Tailte Éireann, whether owned or licensed by Tailte Éireann, including any visual portrayal of such data (“Tailte Éireann Data”).
2. The Tailte Éireann Data, furnished to you by Tailte Éireann in respect of the subject property and comparable properties, is to be used solely for the purpose of assisting you in determining whether the assessment of the subject property is accurate and equitable, and for no other purpose.
3. The login username and password provided by Tailte Éireann to you, the rate payer, tenant or representative of a rate payer or tenant (“Agent”), or any new login username and password you subsequently create, shall not be shared, assigned, transferred or otherwise made available to any third party.
4. If you are an Agent, you are authorized to access Tailte Éireann Data on behalf of a rate payer or tenant solely for the purposes described herein, provided that you have a written agreement to act on the rate payer or tenant’s behalf.
5. You may not sell, transfer, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, commercially exploit or disseminate the Tailte Éireann Data, nor make it otherwise publicly available, except in the context of a complaint or an assessment appeal pursuant to the provisions of the Assessment Act. Further, you may not, under any circumstances, use the Tailte Éireann Data for commercial solicitation purposes. For clarity, nothing in these terms and conditions prohibits a residential rate payer or tenant from discussing the Tailte Éireann Data with other residential rate payers or tenants for the purposes of determining the fairness of a property’s assessment. Tailte Éireann reserves the right to vary any of the Tailte Éireann Data or to use other information in any complaint or appeal process.
6. You must ensure that the Tailte Éireann Data is secure from unauthorized access.
7. Tailte Éireann represents that Tailte Éireann and its suppliers have title to, own, or otherwise have intellectual property and other rights in the Tailte Éireann Data and reports containing Tailte Éireann Data. You acknowledge that unauthorized disclosure of the Tailte Éireann Data could reasonably be expected to significantly prejudice the competitive position of Tailte Éireann and/or its suppliers.
8. The Tailte Éireann Data is provided on an “as is” and “where available” basis. While Tailte Éireann strives for accuracy, Tailte Éireann and its suppliers make no guarantee, warranty, representation or condition of accuracy, completeness, usefulness for your purpose or intent to provide updates, fixes, maintenance or support. Tailte Éireann and its suppliers expressly disclaim all warranties, representations or conditions, express or implied. You assume all risk as to the results and performance of the Tailte Éireann Data.
9. Tailte Éireann and its suppliers will not be liable to you for any loss or damage including, without limitation, lost revenue, profit or savings, lost or damaged data or other commercial or economic loss, or for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
10. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you will indemnify and hold harmless Tailte Éireann and its suppliers from and against any and all claims, actions, damages or losses which may be alleged against Tailte Éireann and its suppliers in respect of any breach of these terms and conditions or your use of the Tailte Éireann Data.
11. Subject to any professional obligations of retention, you agree to destroy all records of Tailte Éireann Data promptly upon completion of the use of the Tailte Éireann Data for the permitted purposes. Furthermore, you agree to immediately notify Tailte Éireann in the event that your Agent ceases to act for you.
12. Upon giving you reasonable notice, Tailte Éireann reserves the right to terminate your access to, and use of, Tailte Éireann Data in Tailte Éireann’s sole discretion, including where you and/or your agent are in breach of these terms and conditions or in violation of applicable laws. In the event that your access is terminated for any reason, you agree to immediately destroy all records of Tailte Éireann Data that you may have in your custody or control, subject to any professional obligations of retention, where you are an Agent.
13. Accessible formats and communication supports are available upon request. If you have accessibility needs and require accommodation due to disability, please contact Tailte Éireann’s Customer Contact Centre or use Tailte Éireann's Tailte Éireann’s Accessibility Feedback Form.