1. Your use of AboutMyProperty™ is conditioned on your acceptance of these terms and conditions. You acknowledge that Tailte Éireann may, without further notice to you, amend these terms and conditions, and you agree to be bound by those terms and conditions prevailing at the time you obtain property valuation data from Tailte Éireann, whether owned or licensed by Tailte Éireann, including any visual portrayal of such data (“Tailte Éireann, Valuation Division Data”).
2. The Tailte Éireann, Valuation Division Data, furnished to you by Tailte Éireann in respect of the subject property and comparable properties through this site are for the purpose of assessing commercial rates and are determined under the Valuation Act, 2001 as amended, for that purpose only and for no other purpose.
3. The login username and password provided by Tailte Éireann to you, the ratepayer, tenant or representative of a ratepayer or tenant (“Agent”), or any new login username and password you subsequently create, shall not be shared, assigned, transferred or otherwise made available to any third party.
4. If you are an Agent, you are authorised to access Tailte Éireann, Valuation Division Data on behalf of a ratepayer or tenant solely for the purposes described herein, provided that you have a written agreement to act on the ratepayer or tenant’s behalf.
5. You may not sell, transfer, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, commercially exploit or disseminate the Tailte Éireann, Valuation Division Data, nor make it otherwise publicly available, except in the context of a representation or an appeal pursuant to the provisions of the Valuation Act 2001, as amended. Furthermore, you may not, under any circumstances, use the Tailte Éireann, Valuation Division Data for commercial solicitation purposes. For clarity, nothing in these terms and conditions prohibits a ratepayer or tenant from discussing the Tailte Éireann, Valuation Division Data with other ratepayers or tenants for the purposes of determining the equity of a property valuation. Tailte Éireann reserves the right to vary any of the Tailte Éireann, Valuation Division Data or to use other information in any representation or appeal process.
6. You must ensure that the Tailte Éireann, Valuation Division Data is secure from unauthorised access.
7. Tailte Éireann asserts that Tailte Éireann and its suppliers have title to, own, or otherwise have intellectual property and other rights in the Tailte Éireann, Valuation Division Data and reports containing Tailte Éireann, Valuation Division Data. You acknowledge that unauthorised disclosure of the Tailte Éireann Valuation Division Data could reasonably be expected to significantly prejudice the position of Tailte Éireann and/or its suppliers.
8. The Tailte Éireann, Valuation Division Data is provided on an “as is” and “where available” basis. While Tailte Éireann strives for accuracy, Tailte Éireann and its suppliers make no guarantee, warranty, representation or condition of accuracy, completeness, usefulness for your purpose or intent to provide updates, fixes, maintenance or support. Tailte Éireann and its suppliers expressly disclaim all warranties, representations or conditions, express or implied. You assume all risk as to the results and performance of the Tailte Éireann, Valuation Division Data.
9. Tailte Éireann and its suppliers will not be liable to you for any loss or damage including, without limitation, lost revenue, profit or savings, lost or damaged data or other commercial or economic loss, or for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
10. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you will indemnify and hold harmless Tailte Éireann and its suppliers from and against any and all claims, actions, damages or losses which may be alleged against Tailte Éireann and its suppliers in respect of any breach of these terms and conditions or your use of the Tailte Éireann, Valuation Division Data.
11. Subject to any professional obligations of retention, you agree to destroy all records of Tailte Éireann, Valuation Division Data promptly upon completion of the use of the Tailte Éireann, Valuation Division Data for the permitted purposes. Furthermore, you agree to immediately notify Tailte Éireann in the event that your Agent ceases to act for you.
12. Upon giving you reasonable notice, Tailte Éireann reserves the right to terminate your access to, and use of, Tailte Éireann, Valuation Division Data., including where you and/or your agent are in breach of these terms and conditions or in violation of applicable laws. In the event that your access is terminated for any reason, you agree to immediately destroy all records of Tailte Éireann, Valuation Division Data that you may have in your custody or control, subject to any professional obligations of retention, where you are an Agent.
13. Accessible formats and communication supports are available upon request. If you have accessibility needs and require accommodation due to disability, please contact the Tailte Eireann Service Delivery Team (Valuation).